The Original EZ-RJ45® fully shielded plug, with an internal ground, combines the performance advantage exclusive to the EZ-RJ45® design with the performance advantage inherent to shielded products to provide an unparalleled solution for the market.
WARNING: Platinum’s EZ-RJ45 connectors and crimp tools are designed to work as a system. Platinum Tools’ products are NOT intended to be compatible with other brands and such unintended use can result in bad connections, breakage, and human safety hazards, and will also void the warranty. Platinum is not responsible for any unintended uses of its products.
- EZ-RJ45® design allows the wires to pass through the connector so the twists in each pair can be pulled closer to the contacts than conventional plugs.
- Maintaining the twists to the point of termination significantly decreases crosstalk and markedly increases performance.
- Fully shielded products provide reduced pair-to-pair crosstalk, alien crosstalk, and considerably improved immunity to noise at all frequencies.
- Significantly improve Shannon capacity.
- Substantially improve noise immunity at all frequencies, especially above 30 MHz when cable balance starts to significantly degrade.
- Category 6 performance per EIA/TIA B.2. FCC compliant, UL rated. RoHS compliant
- Max Cable OD: 6.60mm (0.260"), Max Insulated wire OD: 1.016mm (0.040")
- For solid round or stranded wire cables.
- Made in the USA
- TAA Compliant
- NOT intended to be compatible with other brands >
Hospitals < EMI / RFI >, Manufacturing plants, Casinos, Broadcast studios, Buildings in proximity to microwave towers, electrical power stations or towers.
- Can be prepped for use with CAT5e and CAT6+ shielded cable