The Original patented EZ-RJ45 CAT6 Connector simplifies twisted pair terminations by allowing the wires to be inserted through the connector and out the front. This allows the technician to easily verify the proper wiring order. Electrical performance of the termination is optimized by pulling the connector down over the cable jacket and seating it tightly in the rear of the connector. By reducing the distance between the wire twists and contacts, performance is optimized!
Recommended for Data Applications Only
Rated to 1 Gb
Crimp with one of the Platinum Tools EZ-RJ45 Crimp Tools.
*Part Numbers 100062, 100054 or 100004
- Max Cable Outer Diameter: 0.275” (6.98mm)
- Max Insulation Diameter (Conductors): 0.040” (1.016mm)
- Meets ANSI/EIA/TIA/TAA specifications
- UL Listed E188111, UL94 V-0 and RoHS3/FCC compliant
- Solid or Stranded, 24 – 23 AWG
- 50 micron gold plated contacts
- Color: Clear/Transparent
- Made in USA
- Patent 9,543,729 B2; 10,116,082 B2; & 10,573,990 B2