Easy-to-use, pocket-sized tester for all varieties of PoE - up to 56 volts and 280 watts of power. Powered by the PoE circuit, the TPS200C requires no batteries, and can be used inline with an actual PoE device to measure current flow, or by itself in Powered Device (PD) Simulation mode to determine the maximum power available from the PoE power source.
- Measures DC voltage from 3.5 to 56 volts, and power up to 280 watts; also tests up to 4-pair PoE (IEEE 802.3bt Type 3)
- Test power inline with a PoE device or use tester in Powered Device (PD) Simulation mode to test power before attaching a powered device
- Easy-to-read, bright, scrolling OLED display
- Test PoE on active data cables without interrupting data flow
- Automatic mode and polarity detection
- Tester features dual RJ45 ports for testing PoE and dual 2.1x5.5mm DC jacks for testing DC power supplies. Includes 2.1x5.5mm DC patch cable
- Tests DC Power Supplies and Battery Backups