The Original EZ-RJ45® shielded CAT5/6 connector simplifies twisted pair terminations by allowing the wires to be inserted through the connector and out the front for EZ verification of wiring sequence. Applications with RF problems or grounding requirements usually specify to use shielded cable & shielded connectors.
WARNING: Platinum’s EZ-RJ45 connectors and crimp tools are designed to work as a system. Platinum Tools’ products are NOT intended to be compatible with other brands and such unintended use can result in bad connections, breakage, and human safety hazards, and will also void the warranty. Platinum is not responsible for any unintended uses of its products.
- For use with CAT5e/6+ shielded cable
- For solid round or stranded wire cables.
- Max Cable OD: 7.11mm (0.280"),
- Max Insulated wire OD: 1.016mm (0.040")
- UL Rated, FCC compliant
- TAA Compliant
- NOT intended to be compatible with other brands >