The professional contractors and low-voltage cable installers tool for easier overhead installations. Working from the floor provides a safer way to reach areas that previously were dangerous or inaccessible by ladders, scaffolding, and scissorlifts including vaulted ceilings, over stairwells, and through ceiling grid. This multi-purpose telescoping pole has interchangeable heads for installing J-Hooks, eye lag screws, ceiling wire, jack chain and threaded rod from the work floor.
- Install hanging hardware from work floor. improves safety and efficiency
- All-In-One adapter system for threaded rod, eye lag screws, wire & jack chain
- Install multiple fastener types to a variety of ceiling structures - Elco® Hanger Mate® Buildex Sammy Super Screws® Powers Vertigo™
- Powered with any 3/8
- Includes female hex adapter for 1/4
- Tips & Instruction Booklet
- Also Available: Xtender Pole-18 (three 6' sections ceilings up to 24') P/N JH718
- Hang ceiling wire (12 or 9 gauge) Install up to 100 ceiling wires per hour.
- Hang Threaded Rod 3/8" or 1/4" rod up to 10 feet long.
- Overhead Screw Installation Transforms into a very long screwdriver.
- Hang Jack Chain Easily from the work floor.
- Hang Wire & Clip Assemblies Eye lag screws, hangers, multipurpose clips.